DRS 2200 – thin walled tubes cut in best quality
This full-automatic core cutting machine is used wherever big tubes with thin wall are required. With up to 6 positionable knife holders, different lengths can be cut at once.
More detailed views DRS 2200
Mode of operation
- Full-automatic core cutting system for thin walled tubes in best quality.
- Comprehensive protective measures for safe operation.
- One central cutting mandrel for all diameters including mandrel and changeable steel cutting discs.
- Automatic length detection of the core.
- Cutting length and pieces are programmed on the touch panel.
- 6 manual positionable knife holders incl. circular knives.
- Full automatic feeding system.
- Flexible use due to extremely short set-up times.
- Automation through integration in production lines.
- CE – safety devices.
|Core diameter||min. inside:
approx. 280 mm
approx. 600 mm
|Wall thickness||max. approx. 10 mm|
|approx. 2200 mm|
|Cutting length||min. approx. 250 mm
max. approx. 2150 mm
|Cutting speed*||approx. 4 tubes / min
ø 450 x 3 mm
|*depending on quality and
thickness of the cores
Datensheet DRS 2200
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!