UNI 15-1000 – Flexibility does not require any set-up times
This machine was designed for universal use primarily by label manufacturers. Be sure, it fits perfectly into your production. By using a central cutting mandrel, different core diameters can be cut without any setup times.
In addition to paper cores, soft plastic tubes can also be cut easily.
More detailed views UNI 15-1000
Mode of operation
- Semi-automatic corecutting machine for medium quantities.
- Comprehensive protective measures for safe operation.
- The core is pushed on a central cutting mandrel for the entire core diameter range.
- The machine is adjusted by itself, which means there is no need to change the tool set.
- Cutting length and quantity are programmed on a touch panel.
- Automatic length detection of the core.
- Knife-drive for wall thickness up to 10 mm.
- Knife cooling system with integrated lubrication.
- Extremly low maintenance.
- CE – safety devices.
|Wall thickness||max. approx. 10 mm|
|approx. 1035 mm|
min. approx. 3 mm
approx. 40 cuts / min
*depending on quality and
Datasheet UNI 15-1000
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!