UNI 15-1000A – Flexibility, even with high quantities
This machine was mainly designed for labels companies and for medium to high quantities. By using a central cutting mandrel, different core diameters can be cut with minimal set-up times.
In addition to paper cores, soft plastic tubes can also be cut easily.
More detailed views UNI 15-1000A
Mode of operation
- Full-automatic corecutting machine for medium quantities.
- Comprehensive protective measures for safe operation.
- Minimization of setup times by self-adjustment of the machine to the sleeve diameter. Only the magazine needs to be adjusted.
- Cutting length and quantity are programmed on a touch panel.
- Automatic feeding system of the cores.
- Automatic length detection of the core.
- Knife drive for wall thickness up to 10 mm.
- Knife cooling system with integrated lubrication.
- Extremly low maintenance.
- Automation through discharging belts with a carton changing system.
- CE – safety devices.
|Wall thickness||max. approx. 10 mm|
|approx. 1035 mm|
min. approx. 3 mm
approx. 60 cuts / min
*depending on quality and
Datasheet UNI 15-1000A
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!