HTE 1200 – easiest handling, small quantitites cut safely
This machine was designed for occasional use in operation and small series.
Due to the simple handling it can be used very flexible.
The cutting system guarantees a burr free cutting of paper cores as well as soft plastic tubes.
More detailed views HTE 1200
Video: HTE 1200
Mode of operation
- Manual cutting machine for small quantities.
- Two-hand safety system with capacitive safety switch installed in the cone and a push button installed in the knife-shaft.
- One toolset for each diameter including clamping cone and a cutting disc.
- The core is pushed over the cutting disc onto the clamping cone.
- Manual positioning of the core against an adjustable limit stop
- Cutting depth of the knife can be adjusted using a handwheel with a scale.
- Blade lubrication for smooth cutting surfaces.
- CE-saftey devices.
min. inside: approx. 25 or 38 mm
max. outside: approx. 127 or 180 mm
|Wall thickness||max. approx. 10 mm|
|approx. 1200 mm|
min. approx. 8 mm
max. approx. 800 mm
without stop plate:
approx. 36 cuts / min
ø 76 x 3 mm, 50 mm length
*depending on quality and
Datasheet HTE 1200
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!