KSR 22-1600 – High quality cores at a rapid speed
This system is used wherever small convolute wound tubes are required. The convolute winding process makes it possible to produce very fast small cores, which are mostly required in the tabaco industry as filters for pipes. But they can also be used in many other industries, for e.g. as cores in fireworks industry.
More detailed views KSR 22-160
Mode of operation
- Fully automatic tube winding machine for large quantities.
- Comprehensive security devices.
- Unwinding device for paper reels up to 1.300 mm diameter.
- Grinding device for the outside edge of the paper web.
- Optional gluing by glue rollers or jet gluing device.
- Tube length freely programmable at the operator terminal.
- Cutting off the paper web using a cross cutting device.
- Hard chromed winding spindle with servo drive.
- Infinitely adjustable speed.
- Cutting device mit carbide cutting mandrel.
- System in different lengths available.
|Tube diameter||min. inside:|
|approx. 4 - 15 mm|
|approx. 17 mm|
|Tube length||approx. 80 - 176 mm|
|Cutting length||approx. 27 - 170 mm|
|Paper web width||max. approx. 220 mm|
|Paper reel diameter||max. approx. 1.300 mm|
|Machine speed||approx. 120 tubes/min|
|approx. 100 tubes/min|
Datasheet KSR 22-160
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!