UNI 55-2300A – Extreme flexibility in all sections
Core manufacturers, foil producers or converting companys – the spectrum of this machine extends into almost all sections. Due to the enormous flexibility and adaptability, it can be easily used in all production lines.
In addition to paper cores, soft plastic tubes can also be cut easily.
More detailed views UNI 55-2300A
Mode of operation
- Full-automatic corecutting machine for medium quantities.
- Comprehensive protective measures for safe operation.
- Minimization of setup times by self-adjustment of the machine to the sleeve diameter. Only the magazine needs to be adjusted.
- Cutting length and quantity are programmed on a touch panel.
- Automatic feeding system of the cores.
- Automatic length detection of the core.
- Knife drive for wall thickness up to 25 mm.
- Knife cooling system with integrated lubrication.
- Extremly low maintenance.
- Also available as semi-automatic core cutter.
- CE – safety devices.
|Wall thickness||max. approx. 25 mm|
|approx. 2390 mm|
min. approx. 3 mm
approx. 30 cuts / min
*depending on quality and
Datasheet UNI 55-2300A
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!