UNI 75-2000 - reliability and flexibility
This system was specially designed for manufacturers of sheet metal. But this system is also used wherever large diameters are required.
By using a central cutting mandrel, different core diameters can be cut without any setup times.
In addition to paper cores, soft plastic tubes can also be cut easily.
More detailed views UNI 75-2000
Mode of operation
- Semi-automatic corecutting machine for small and medium quantities.
- Comprehensive protective measures for safe operation.
- The core is pushed on a central cutting mandrel for the entire core diameter range.
- The machine is adjusted by itself, which means there is no need to change the tool set.
- Cutting length and quantity are programmed on a touch panel.
- Automatic length detection of the core.
- Knife-drive for wall thickness up to 30 mm.
- Extremly low maintenance.
- CE – safety devices.
|Wall thickness||max. approx. 30 mm|
|approx. 2090 mm|
min. approx. 3 mm
approx. 10 cuts / min
*depending on quality and
Datasheet UNI 75-2000
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!