PAWS 28-3200 – Winding on the highest level
This system is used wherever convolute wound tubes are required. The convolute winding makes it possible to produce particularly thick-walled tubes, which are mostly required in the textile industry as flag cores, among other things. They can also be used as thermal cores in steel industry.
With our new portal system THASYS, a full automation is possible.
More detailed views PAWS 28-3200
Mode of operation
- Fully automatic tube winding machine for large quantities.
- Comprehensive security devices.
- Unwinding device for paper reels up to 1.500 mm diameter.
- Grinding device for the inside and outside edge of the paper web.
- Optional gluing by glue rollers or jet gluing device.
- Tube length freely programmable at the operator terminal.
- Cutting off the paper web using a cross cutting device.
- Hard chromed winding spindle with servo drive.
- Infinitely adjustable speed.
- Optional cutting device mit cutting mandrel.
- Installation of THASYS portal is possible.
- System in different lengths available.
approx. 33 mm
|Tube length||approx. 1.000 - 3.200 mm|
|Paper reel width||
min. approx. 700 mm
|Paper reel diameter||max. approx. 1.500 mm|
approx. 5 - 22 tubes/min
approx. 20 tubes/min
Datasheet PAWS 28-3200
Do you have other requirements or specifications?
We would be pleased to face your requirements as an innovative and experienced partner in the sector of special machines.
Feel free to contact us directly!